Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wesak Day and Labour Day Break Part 3

Woke up quite early today, due to can sleep peaceful. Gosh.. Damn tired and lazy. Must be my 7th wife's nagging keep ringing in my brain. Had another conference call with my 7th wife till early afternoon before I get ready to out for Spiderman 3, the most anticipate movie of this year. Yeahh...go go Spidey....I manyak manyak lup you one!!!! Hahaha....So after getting ready with my make-up leng leng, I go fetch my half heng tai half ji mui at USJ6 and later my 5th wife at Amcorp Mall. Keng or not, half heng tai half ji mui, where to find this kind of people in the world. Only one for me nia. Hahaha....dun jealous, kk. Kesian, my 5th wife, since she change to her job after beh tahan looked at face anymore coz too leng chai, she looks a bit skinny now. Must be missing me too much. Anyway, we met up with my next target soon to be wife (future 2nd wife) at MV where is busy ngau lo at San Francisco Coffee. Ish ish... really no give face one lor... Still broad day light, also do this kind of thing in front of me. SAD. But I forgive her coz I'm her future hubby liao. So no worries. That day, my future 2nd wife, look awesome and beautiful, until Angelina Jolie also faster faster look for holes to dig. Pheewwwwwiitttt....!!! We had our lunch at McD while waiting for my 1st wife and her kai ka lo, coz she having the tickets for the Spidey 3.

WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD

Spiderman 3 is not really up to my expectation compared to Spiderman 2. I still think that Spiderman 2 more powerful than Spiderman3 lor. But my wives (1st, 2nd and 5th) and my half heng tai half ji mui said this Spiderman 3 more nice to watch wor.. More touching and emo part in the story. Yucks....come on lar...Spiderman movie means action packed movie, what emo, crying and touching got to do with Spiderman. You all think BrokeBack Mountain ar?? BTW, Venom aka Eddie Brock Jr. look so sissy in that show. Venom should be more powerful and vicious mah. A bit bit sound ding dong here and there, Venom sau pei already. Niamafulatt.... Powerpuff girl more keng and stronger than Venom. The Sandman also, lan yau yeng like that, fly here and there, roar here and there, but at the end cry cry say sorry to Spiderman. *fainted* Should not be Sandman lor, I think should be Sorryman mah. But overall the movie, still do not failed to excit and entertaining me. Worth watching....believe me!!!

After the show finish, we go separate ways, my future 2nd wife told us she need to go back have dinner with my future in-law, my 1st wife and her kai ka lo want to go pak tor, and need to fetch my half heng tai half ji mui and 5th wife for dinner. 3 of us went to SS2 Wai Sek Kai to have our dinner and chit chat for quite some time. Then, later I send my 5th wife and my half heng tai half ji mui home. THE END.

p/s: I'm so sorry to my soon to be wife, coz of me, she cannot make it to watch Spidey 3. Sorry,k... Later we go pak tor and we happy happy, we forget bout this. Pleaseee........Muakssss

No comments: