Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wesak Day and Labour Day Break Part 1

Had a good long holiday break. Although, I did not went for a trip or vacation, I feel satisfied coz I did spent some quality time with myself (fyi, not playing dick, ok!), my family especially my mum, my close friends and lastly my beloved wives. Hahaha..........


BTW, Happy Wesak Day and Happy Labour Day, to all my reader, my wives and my kukujiaoman fans.....if there is any lar.....Cheers...Hope you guys did spent some quality time with your close ones.

On Monday nite, my soon going to be wife did actually call me, informing that she won't be doing OT as she expected. As a good hubby, I asked her out for a dinner and pak tor session at SS2, my favorite hang out makan place.... Hahahhaa..... But we forget that, on Monday evening, there gonna be a pasar malam there.... Niamafulatt..... the traffic jam was keng and people sea here and there. After going round and round searching for carpark, we head out to hunt for food as my soon going to be wife not yet had her dinner. I had mine coz mummy boy mah. My soon going to be wife was salivating when she saw the lok lok truck on the road side. We quickly rush there and eat our heart out like a starved prisoner. After had our makan makan, we walk around the pasar malam and head home.
Later after sending my soon going to be wife home, I head out to Subang Jaya SS15, for my yam cha session at Starbuck near AsiaCafe with my good old jolly friends. Some shit happens near our place where sit and chitchat. Really funny shits...... Anyway, after that I went home to have conference call with my smallest wife, number 7 till early morning and crashed out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, i never tried those stuff tho - the ones by the road side..looks abit hygienic to me, but i should try it one day..hehe. u bring me yeah! cheers!

Anonymous said...

Correction, i meant un-hygienic ;)