Friday, May 25, 2007

Seducing Mr Perfect.. or Mr Not So Perfect

Recently, due to my fucking overload work, I took some time for a break by watching some movies. One of the Korean movies that I downloaded really caught my attention, which is "Seducing Mr Perfect". Hahahaha.. Why and what is so special that I really caught my attention. Jeng jeng jeng... I tell you all, my kukujiaoman fans, I think the script writer of this movie, curi my idea lor, he or she wrote based on my past relationship.. Hahha..coz some part of the movie, or should almost half part of the movie really reflects on my past. LOL...

Let me make it clear, I not that hamsem compare to Daniel Henney or rich as the main character in that movie, I just a small potato nia. Cheers.. I think my version of the movie should called "Hurting Mr Not So Perfect". Mou tak teng ler??!! But most of the movie except the nice and beautiful ending are really similar to my past relationship. But we did not had a happy ending like in the movie. It just stopped right there. Geezzzzz.. want to know the rest? Hahaha.. go watch this movie, and you all will know what I meant. If still dunno, then I'm very sorry!!! It is for you all to find out and for me to know. Hahhaha!!!

Let's cut the crap and get back to our main topic which the movie "Seducing Mr Perfect", another awesome love movie by the Koreans. This movie revolves around Min-joon (Uhm Jung-hwa) is an absolute believer in true love and always very dedicated to her current boyfriend. However, men always break up with her - her latest boyfriend ends their relationship on her birthday. Distracted by the latest break-up, she bumps into a car and a man steps out of it - who turns out to be her new boss, Robin Heiden (Daniel Henney). Heiden has very clear ideas about a relationship and love: both are a game of power and Min-Joon seeks advice from him, as she doesn't want to get dumped again. However, when she starts to treat men like Heiden treats women, she realizes that she prefers her older behaviour, even if that means that she gets dumped again; she doesn't see love as a game of power and never will. Heiden, who has to deal with his own heartbreak, as he loved a woman so much that she had to shoot him in get the message across that she wasn't interested in him, starts to soften at Min-joon's attitude towards life. He eventually falls in love with her and both get into a real relationship and a happy ending of their own. Nice ending,... I wished I have this ending.

Seducing Mr Perfect Trailer


Kissing Me - Daniel Henney & Alex (Seducing Mr Perfect MV)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm? What happen to your past relationship? I want to watch the movie.

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Haha...If you wan I mah send you the movie.. but the qualily so so nia...Cheers..