Saturday, May 26, 2007

Smallest Action Can Have Biggest Impact in Someone's Life

These few days, I got many kukujiaomans fans asked me how I tackled all my seven wives. They all very curious because they know I not hansem like Brad Pitt or rich like Bill Gates, somemore look like China Ah Beng!!! Celaka !!! Hahahhaa... I got secret one lah, somemore what!! Last time long long ago, my sifu teaches me one. Who is my sifu? Hahaha... my sifu is .... cannot tell, let you all figure yourself!!

Okay let back to our topic of today, how I manage and court all my seven wives sekali gus. I tell you all hor, it is every guy dreams that one day he will find a girl that he does all these things just for her. Hehehe... But it is my dream to find 7 girls to be my 7 wives and I will do every single thing just for my 7 laopos!!! Even the smallest or the simplest action can be a BIGGEST impact in someone's life. A small gesture sometimes will also enough to touch someone's heart.

Let me list down little things I do to make all my 7 wives happy.
• give her one of my t-shirts to sleep in (dunno smelly enough for her or not).
• leave her cute sms.
• kiss her in front of my friends (must have balls to do it).
• tell her she looks beautiful (tell her day and night till she fed-up).
• look into her eyes when I talk to her (this is a must).
• let her mess with my hair.
• touch her hair and tell her hair smells nice (my favorite).
• just walk around with her.
• forgive her for her mistakes(this a bit hard to do one, me find it a bit difficult).
• look at her like she`s the only girl I see(but I got 6 others wor).
• tickle her even when she says stop.
• hold her hand when i'm around my friends.
• when she starts swearing at me, tell her that i love her(she will melt away).
• let her fall asleep in my arms.
• get her mad, then kiss her.
• tease her and let her tease me back.
• stay up all night with her when she`s sick(this a must).
• watch her favorite movie with her.
• kiss her forehead.
• give her the world (if I can lah!!).
• write her letters (imagine writing for 7 girls, hard work).
• let her wear my clothes (share share mah, you wear hers, and she wears yours).
• when she`s sad, hang out with her.
• let her know she`s important.
• let her take all the photos she wants of me (even the nude one).
• kiss her in the pouring rain (romantic).
• when i fall in love with her, tell her (must tell always).
• and when i tell her, i'll love her like i`ve never loved someone before (except my other wives).

Hahahahaa.. hope the above lists can help my kukujiaoman fans to kau tim thier piao meis. By the way, it is HARD to start a relationship, it is even HARDER to maintain a relationship, and imagine I need to maintain 7 relationships!!!! But the HARDEST is the be apart with your love ones once the relationship is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, if she wore your boxes, did you wear her hehehehe

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Hahaha.. I wish I could !!!! But she did not let.. Cheers...