Monday, May 07, 2007

FiLa Warehouse Sales

Today, I went to Fila Warehouse Sales at Glenmarie. After 2 days, begging and persuading Mum to tag along, she finally agreed. Hahhaa.... your son is blardy good in persuasion!!! Nyek nyek!! This warehouse sales in held once a year. I missed the last year coz I wasn't around at that time, on biz trip to Indonesia. Last 2 years, I did came with my family and got myself 2 t-shirts and a pair of socks. Guess what, this year I got myself a bundle of things. Must be releasing my tension thru shopping. Gosh...I sounded like my seven wives. Hehehe.... I got myself 2 t-shirts, a new sneakers (yeah a new sneakers, hahah...I just go one RED sneakers last month and Mum already nagging, BLUEK!!), a new wallet and a mini duffel beg for gym. My sister got herself 4 t-shirts, and I was keep pestering her to get something for herself since I was in a good mood to buy her something. I tell you la, there was a lot, I mean a lot of bags, all kinds of bags. But too bad for me or should I say good for myself, as my sister not interested. Mum got herself a medium size duffel bag (a small travel bag). Everybody seems happy. Too bad Dad did not tagged along, must be sleeping at home.. PIG. Make me drive somemore!!!! Just joking, I know you tired and need some rest.


FILA T-shirts

FILA rulezz
Mini Duffel Bag, Medium Duffel Bag, Sneaker and Wallet

Sneaker

FILA Wallet

Red Fiery PUMA Sneaker

2 comments:

Rae said...

Nice stuff, dude! Should bring me along as well, so I can release some tension by buying things ma. You owe me once!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Sorry sorry.....

Next year if u still remember me, I sure bring u along..K..

Promise, jieeeeeeeee!!!!!