Friday, May 04, 2007

Holiday Hangover

Hahahahah.... (Still can laugh, means ngam ngam survive today workload) Today is first day of work after having long and awesome break, I really thought I can get thru it by working my ass off. But I was wrong. NiaMaGeHai.... feels like I just putting my feet on the mouth of Hell for a moment that feels eternity!!!! Diu lar...dunno how to feed my 7 wives now ... Nvm nvm, I must work harder and smarter!!! My wives all gambatte me one when I working, don't care day or "night" if you know what I mean. Draw picture no need to draw on the wall right!!! Hehehehe!!!

So before I go back, my 7th wife told me that she cannot make to our annual dating session. She was tired and need to rest after coming back from her hometown, visiting my parents in-law. Hehehe... I got many parents in-law. Don't get jealous ok. So as a good hubby, I understand her and let her take some rest and give off day lor. All my wives got annual leave one ar, don't play play. But need to get my approval first, of course.

While on the way back, I met my half heng tai half ji mui and decided to have our yamcha and makan makan session together at SS2. WTF....SS2 again... my favorite makan hang out place mah. So next time, to all my loyal kukujiaoman fans, please call me to see whether I'm in SS2 or not, if you all decide to hang out there. We chit chat like nobody business, laugh here and there like sakai, talking cock and bullshit a bit here and there before we go home. Uncles and aunties nearby also laugh at us!!! Keng mou!!! Hahahaha......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was one good laughing session.all the "syok sendiri" talk.
hahaha..good one!