Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cheong Fun at SS2

Just after a tormenting Japanese class at SkalaBebas, I and my buddy, Bobo, decided to go dinner at SS2, my favourite hang out place for makan!! Hahhahaa!!! I suggested to try this stall on the road side opposite directly Goodyear Tyre shop. We not sure what kind food the stall is selling but we curious coz everytime when we drove by, there are many patrons hanging around the hawker.

After getting a table that is quite near the side of the road and sat our asses down, Bobo help me to order from the lady boss. Need to wait awhile because the business quite good and many people stop by to tapau the Cheong Fun. Other than Cheong Fun, they do sell Mee Curry and some steam buns.

I ordered a plate of Cheong Fun, herbal tea and 2 plate of my favourite Siew Mai - just RM1.70 each nia. Bobo ordered a plate of Cheong Fun also, 1 plate of Siew Mai, 1 Char Siew pau, 1 Loh Mai Kai and herbal tea. Hahahah... big eater detected!!!! Awesome Siew Mai, just cannot get enough of it!!!!! That why had to plate of it!! Maybe should tapau for Mum next time...

Overall, a nice place to hang out after long day at work. Just that the stall is located just beside the main road and so many cars just vroom passby left right. Not sure what is the business hour though. Will try to check it after this weekend after midnight!!! Anyone want to join me?? Hahahhaha!!!!! Cheers... gotta crash!!!

Cheong Fun, anyone?

Goodyear Tyre Shop directly opposite the Cheong Fun stall

Another pic of the Cheong Fun

No comments: