Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lazy and Tearjerking Saturday

Today is freaking lazy day for me since all my wives is busy and not around to accompany me. I decide to stay in and hangout in my crib. I downloaded a couple of movie from the Internet and decide to watch to kill my time. BTW, I was so lazy I skipped my gym session and got nagged from Mum. Hehehehe.. sorry Mum, I will go to gym tomorrow. Cheers.

I watched both Korean movie title "A Millionaire's First Love" and "Fly, Daddy, Fly" this afternoon. I cannot believe myself, I CRIED watching both of this movie. Koreans is blardy good in making tearjerker and awesome movie!!!! Whole day, my tears keep rolling down my cheek. Luckily, my wives are not with me. If not really really paiseh!! Hahahah!!! Let get back to the movies, "A Millionaire's First Love" is another fucking awesome touching love story after "My Sassy Girl" and "My Girl and I". Truly a nice movie to drown myself in love mood in lazy afternoon. Damn, I missed my seven wives now!!! Hahaha...

This amusing fish-out-of-water romance starring Hyun Bin from My Lovely Sam Soon and Lee Yeon Hee, blardy leng lui. Jae Kyung is a spoilt rich kid and a bit of a slacker. He is in his senior year at high school, but rarely bothers showing up to class. It's not that he has no desire for success, it's just that he knows he doesn't have to study hard in order to get it. On his nineteenth birthday he will become a millionaire, thanks to his late grandfather's inheritance. But, the day before the big pay out, Jae Kyung's family lawyer discovers a hidden clause in the contract. Jae Kyung can only inherit his fortune if he graduates from Boram High School. Where? Exactly! Boram is in a remote part of the Korean countryside, miles from Jae Kyung's cushy little existence. The pampered city boy has no choice but to up-sticks and move to this small rural community - where his credit card isn't accepted anywhere and he can't even drive his sports car! But, amongst all the country bumpkins and backward yokels, Jae Kyung meets Eun Hwan (Lee Yeon Hee) in whom he sees something different, something special, something which might possibly inspire him to change his selfish, arrogant ways and become a better person.


Another movie Korean I watched was "Fly, Daddy, Fly", another touching tearjerker movie on fatherhood. Since HAPPY FATHER'S DAY is around the corner, I recommended to all my loyal kukujiaoman fans to watch this movie. I really LOVE you, Dad!!! This movie starring Lee Jun Ki leng chai from The King and the Clown and Lee Mun Sik. This touching is about an ordinary businessman in his forties, JANG Ga-pil returns home one day to find his daughter sexually molested by some schoolboys, including school boxing star KANG Tae-wook. Realizing that he has no background and money to fight back, he plans to stab KANG on the way to school. This fails miserably, but another student named GO Seung-suk agrees to teach Ga-pil to fight in only 45 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be paiseh..cry cry cry! haha. btw, next pay check, after i get my portable HD, send these movies to me ok? cheers!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Hahaa!!!

Yaya... my HD now gonna blow already!!!

I delete some movie already. That one all so-so nia!! Hahahaa!!!

Can't wait to get the portable HD!!