Sunday, May 27, 2007

NMKCCB!!!

Shit, and FUCK!!! I just break my blardy room freshener that is made from freaking glass. This is the second time already. I broke the first last 4 months ago. The same thing happens again, I was clumsy when get up from my chair and indirectly knocked and shaked my blardy table. As a result, the bastard topple down on the floor. Ma de.. really frustating moment. Not a good thing to happen to welcome my Monday blues. Haizz.. got another round of lecture from Mum coz the fall really hit hard on the floor. Gosh.. damn it!!!!

FUCK again!!! I just found out my freaking CDRW for my mp3 for my car is damage due to fall of the blardy room freshener. What a conincident!! Just a damn small dent on the surface of the CD and that's it. Bye bye CD. I tried to burn the blardy CDRW five times and it still failed in the end. What a day to start my freaking Monday!!! Damn it, need to get myself a new set of room refreshener and a blardy CDRW!!! Gosh.. no mp3 to blast these few days..

1 comment:

Belle said...

nyahahahha!! as i said when guys go cranky its very ugly~