Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wesak Day and Labour Day Break Part 2

Woke up late during lunch by my mum cooking's smell. My mum cooked my favorite spaghetti for lunch. Yahoooo...... To show my mum that her son is not a dickhead and good son, I conned my mum saying that at Midvalley, there is a Gaint outlet, since my mum want to do some grocery shopping at Gaint. Hahaha..clever or not. So I drove my mum and sister to MV.

Niamafulatt....the traffic congestion at MV was terrifying, so many cars. Must be the 1st day screening of Spiderman 3, that's what I told my mum. My mum reply back asking what is so grand and great of Spidey 3 wor and my mum insisted me not to SKL (Sing Ka Lan) her. I sensed that my mission to get her out of the house for some outing around Klang Valley is gonna touch the water, I quickly make a new plan telling her we are going to 1Utama as there more less people. *Just bullshit first to cover my ass mah*.
Mana tau, reaching there at 1Utama, we can see sea of cars and people everywhere. Like the world gone crazy and shopping is FREE. Hahaha... After few hours walking around Old Wing and New Wing and my mum did some shoping at Gaint, my sister insist we go to TESCO to do shopping. I nearly fainted. Hahaha... Try to imagine how bad is the traffic, when I need to drive for 30mins to get over to TESCO from 1U.
After going round and round for parking, we started shopping in TESCO. Guess what, after so many months, searching high and low, crossing the ocean, going thru thick forest, keep bugging my beloved 7 wives to look for this stupid Marigold HL Banana Milk and I did found it. I love my MILK especially with banana. Yummilicious...
After finished our grocery shopping at TESCO, we headed out to the Curve, to have our dinner. We had some really nice and awesome dinner at Kim Gary, as the dinner is on my sister. Tenkiu, sister. I met CK with his gal at Kim Gary, as they after finish watching Spiderman 3.

After recharged our enegry, I insisted my mum to go to IKEA to look see look see. Coz IKEA is alway been my favorite place to visit when I have nothing to do. Maybe due to my furniture fetish syndrome. Hahahhaa....
I got myself a 2 in 1 standing lamp to furnish my dull room from IKEA. Now my room look very very orange and romantic. I told my mum now all my 7 wives can come and sleep over at my room now. She jokingly asked me, do I really need this standing lamp and I say yes, I need this to get grandchildren for her. My mum was stunned and giving the WTF look. Chill, mum. Just joking... hopefully your son really work hard with his wives and do get one. Bluekkkkk...
After a long day out shopping, I came home anxiously setup my standing lamp. Awesome. Hehehe...... Took a quick bath, and had a conference call again with little sweet 7th wife till early morning. We had a great time and funny stories shared between us before I crashed out again....

p/s: To all my lao pos, hope you all a great break from work. Please dun alway abuse me, ur hubby,k. Must lup lup, sek sek and hug hug me. Muaksss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brader, no need to search high and low for the HL banana milk. next time i buy for u,i always get it from the petrol station (forgot Petronas or Shell) a stone's throw away from my house. hehe.

Anyway, glad to see ur blogging spirit firing up. Mengalahkan me already :S
Good job dude, keep it up!