Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Blues!!!

Haizz... Gosh...!! Today is the first day of the week!!! Weekend seems so far far away. Hahahha... Monday blues has strike me again!! Actually I wasn't down with Monday blues, I had a great weekend although without my seven wives, but due to some unforseen circustances!!! Diu lar.. NiaMaGeHai!!! Why you must make my simple life so miserable and full of emo stress?? Too free issit or you want people to suffer with you together!!! !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*@#$%^&!!!!

But due to my job description which required me to smile often, I need to smile no matter how I miserable or depressed. You all tell me which job description no need your all to SMILE geh!!?? Tell me?? Undertaker?? Hahhaa!!! My good buddy, HHTHJM shows me one secret how to smile whole day with Monday blues bugging me!!!The secret of "Keep On Smiling Although SHits Happen"!! Secret technique which can help you to smile eventhough workload is killing you, feeling stressed or too many initiatives "cascading" down. Please follow the instruction properly, any injuries due to this technique, me and my HHTHJM won't be liable for it!!!Try it on your own risk!!

1. First, go look around your cubicle for 2 paperclips and some elastic bands aka rubber bands.


2. Assemble them as shown in the picture.

3. Then, apply the construction as visualized!!!


Hahaha.... Nice mou?? Now me need to back get to my blardy work with my new SMILE till end of the day!!! Have fun!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad my email helped! haha!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Lol....Ur email really do help..bring a little laughter in my little simple life..cheers..

Dun cha really hate monday blues!!