Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Freaking Long Survey

Wahhh sehhhh... This Belle really, realy free one!! To show her support for me and my loyal kukujiaoman fans, she go tagged me with her 60 question survey!!! YES, you heard me 60, enam puluh, sixty, roku ju!!!! Damn jia lat!!! Belle, you dunno this my first time kena tagged ar?? I'm still a blardy virgin!!! Oit, I mean still virgin kena tagged, not virgin in that sense. Hahahaha.. If I'm still a virgin in that sense, all my seven wives sure suffer kau kau one, then later give me wear large large GREEN hat!!!! Tai Lok Mo!!!! Geeezzz.... Let's get it done!!!

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
` Somemore who lar.. sure all my 7 wives lar..!!!

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
` For what, I got seven wives to carry my groceries for me mah..

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
` I think cock talker ^^

4. Do you take compliments well?
` If my kkj stands means I take compliments well ar??

5. Do you play Sudoku?
` What is that? I onli play with my 7 wives..

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?
` I cannot survive without my 7 wives, I need some love...

7. What song are you listening to?
` Maria by Kim Ah Jong, later i post it..

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
` Hotel consider camping ar?

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
` Play masak masak with my 7 wives!

10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
` Kasi spanar lar, not sure my wives will agree..

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
` As long I can eat pork everyday..

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
` Need to ask my wives bout this

14. Use three words to describe yourself.
` love seven wives

15. Do any songs make you cry?
` If my wives sing, I sure cry..

16. Are you continuing your education?
` If my wives let me lar..

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
` Gun, sure lar, if not my wives will be mad at me!!!

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you’d grab?
` all my 7 wives!!*ruuunnnnnnnn*

19. How often do you read books?
` Playboy also consider book?!

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
` think present lar how to entertain my wives

21. What is your favorite children’s book?
` dun read children's book, only Playboy

22. What color are your eyes?
` brown

23. How tall are you?
` why you need to know, as long me taller than my wives

24. Where is your dream house located?
` for wat tell you, want to stalk me ar?

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
` No, cannot fit me and my 7 wives..

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
` Diu, dunno what is tat..

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
` shit hole!!

32. Do you like mustard?
` ma de, malaysia hard to find lar..

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
` can choose both ar?

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
` i look like myself..

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
` depends on my wives and wat we do there ^^

36. Can you do the splits?
` cannot!! kkj pain!!

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
` My Sassy Girl!

39. What did you do for New Year’s?
` gangbang with my wives

42. Do you own a camera phone?
` .....

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
` Nagging is cheering?

45. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
` my name is kkjm, figure out urself

46. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
` depends how active are my wives at night!!

48. Do you like care bears?
` Bunny like Playboy can ar?

49. What do you buy at the movies?
` ticket lar.. takkan DVD!!!

50. Do you know how to play poker?
` sure lar.. I love to poke my wives!!!

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
` seatbelt use for what?

52. What do you wear to sleep?
` Not sure, need to ask my wives..

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
` eerr.. 7 times have wedding dinners can consider ar??

54. How many meals do you eat a day?
` no count.. Love eating

56. Do you always read friendster bullettins ?
` what is that? friendster got news one meh?

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
` Can i be seriously funny ar?

59. Ever been to L.A.?
` U paid me to go ar?

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
` I just had nen nen, no cookie!!

*Sweating* NMKCCB... Damn long list!!!! Haizz.. now need to tag ppl, but me lazy!! Don't want to tag lar..!!!

No comments: