Sunday, May 13, 2007

Perodua Viva

Last Friday, I had lunch date my old man, Dad at PJ. In addition, my colleagues were asking me about Perodua Viva as they know Dad work as sales representative at Perodua. I asked Dad for some pricelist and catalogue on Perodua Viva. After lunch, I have a chance to look see look see at Perodua Viva. Quite nice and affordable car. Interesting design which look like a mini version of Toyota Avanza from the front and side view and a similar design with Perodua MyVi for back of the car. The interior so so nia but there front passanger space quite spacious compared to the back passager space. Let pictures do the talking.







For reviews that are more positive, click here, or read the newspaper.


For Perodua Viva brochure, click here from Perodua.

No comments: