Saturday, May 19, 2007

Friday Night Out

Gosh, it is Friday night already, seems so fast!! After a week of emotional stress, work overload, brain cramp and so forth, it is finally over. I decide to ask my HHTHJM, half heng tai half ji mui, out for a dinner since she also have been working her ass of this whole week and I was lonely!!! Hahaha... My 1st wife is at Austin, Texas on business trip, my 2nd wife having dinner date with her family, my 5th wife is going back to hometown at Kajang, my 7th wife is attending her yoga class and my secret lover is just landed at KLIA from her Indonesia business trip. Hahaha... You all see how lonely I was, got so many wives but all busy and not around me. Luckily, I still got my closet, HHTHJM. So just me and my HHTHJM will be having dinner tonight.


We head out to look for food around SS2. Just a few days ago, I discoverd a blog that blogs about food, PRECIOUS PEA, I meant just food only and I found out SS2 has many many interesting restaurant. After a few minutes driving round round SS2, we decide to have our dinner at Ho Fun Restaurant, the row of shophouses directly behind Ee Yan Sang and facing the field. Quite nice and relax environment, with your typical restaurant look, nothing fancy. I ordered Wantan Mee with Sui Kau, dried version, Ipoh Bean Sprout and Iced Lo Han Kou and HHTHJM order Wantan Mee with Sui Kau, soup version and Yam Bubble Tea.


During dinner we chat non-stop talking cock whole night, and I just realized that me and HHTHJM did not really have time chat this whole week due to our fucking work load. Hahaha... !!! After dinner with our stomach filled, we hang out at Curve before going home to relax. Tommorow, HHTHJM is going to see "My Fair Lady" with her friends. I think she got addicted after visitng Singapore last week with WY for "Phantom of Opera". Hahahhaa...!!!! That's all from me.. want to take some nap on lazy Saturday afternoon!!!! Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

BTW, photos above is courtesy from Precious Pea. I was so hungry so forgot to take photos myself. Thanks Ivy!!!

4 comments:

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Thanks biby cletus!!!

Hope you enjoy my blog!!

Anonymous said...

oi..i didnt talk c**k arr..dont simply accuse me..hehehe, but it was really a good catch up after a whole busy week. at least we tried a new restaurant. not bad..hehe :)

Anonymous said...

oh btw, the "my fair lady" musical sucks..compared to the Phantom of opera, feel like this has no kick at all, plus the threatre at klcc is really not up to the standard.

i think so too, i just found that i;m interested in watching musical play after the Spore trip. Next time ajak u ok.

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Hahaha!!!

You know me, I'm into that stuff..More on to movie type thingie!!

But anyway, I maybe should try it out also!!! Hahaha.. sure got chance one!!