Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! ! !

Happy Mother's Day to my dearest mom, Mrs Ooi!!!!!!!!! I Love You Very Much with all my heart!!! Nah nah....to all my 7 wives, don't jealous okay... today Mother's Day!!! Hahahha... must be good wives and daugther in-laws. Although mum don't read blog or know how to use a computer, nevermind... mum later I on my pc and show you my blardy keng blog for you to see!!! Hahah... and later introduce to all 7 daugther in-laws. Hahahahhaa....

Today is Mother's Day, so I wishes all the mums around the world HAPPY MOTHER'S DAYS!!! You all the greatest. Without you all out there, I won't have all my lovely 7 wives and all my loyal kukujiaoman fans with me. To all my 7 wives and all my kukujiaoman fans, I want to request something from you all. You all can do me a favor or not? Can or not? Can you all thank your MUM for me ar? Without her I won't be able to meet you all, my adorable 7 wives and all my great kukujiaoman fans!!! So HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you all punya MUMMY!! Muckssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to MUM and I Love You FOREVER!!!

No comments: