Sunday, May 13, 2007

Diamond Ring

Diamond RIng.....1 Karat... These few things seem keep ring in head because my 7th wife keep telling me to get her one since I promised her when we got married. So I have been asking around and doing research on diamond and thier criterias which are 4Cs.

Recently, my jie jie, Saoirse, got to know that I was into diaomond rings. She was so kind and told me bout diaomond, platinum, white gold and others. The other day, she also gave me 2 discount voucher from Wah Chan. I was excited and overrjoyed!!! Jie, you are the best!!!! So now I got discount liao from Wah Chan, which diamond ring should I buy for her. Hahahaha!!! Maybe wait for her to be free. Hahaha!!!!! My other wives sure jealous crazy... Hope they don't found out about it!!! Hahahahahha!!!!

THANK YOU, JIE JIE SAOIRSE!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

No comments: