Tuesday, May 08, 2007

We Live In Singapore

Hahaha..... This is very very good video from my kukujiaoman fans from Singapore. Keng mou?!! My fans from Singapore asked my help to promote thier national music video " We Live In Singapore". I must respect my fans request so mah help to promote and blog thier national music video. NKCH... Singaporeans also come here to advertise this national music video. Hahha!! Really kiasu and kiasi!!! Lai lai come and watch this music video. Must give face to Singapore national music video mah, or at least give me face lar...... There is 2 version of the music video. One is MTV version and the other one is sang by Hossan Leong, my ho heng tai from Singapore. Hahahahhaa...ENJOY IT.

WE LIVE IN SINGAPURA the MTV version

We Live in Singapura by Hossan Leong

No comments: