Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day !!!

Today is Hari Guru aka Teacher's Day!!! It has been ages I celebrated Teacher's Day with my all beloved teachers. I still remember when Hari Guru which falls on 16th May, all the students will organize Teacher's Day celebration to show our appreciatation to our teachers. Haizz.. it does bring back lots for old sweet memories!!! Hahhahaa!!!!

Do you guys know that World Teacher's Day is held annually on 5th October since 1994. This one consider the official Teacher's Day around the world lar. It commemorates teachers’ organisations worldwide. Its aim is to mobilise support for teachers and to ensure that the needs of future generations will continue to be met by teachers. You all know, according to UNESCO, World Teachers' Day represents a significant token of the awareness, understanding and appreciation displayed for the vital contribution that teachers make to education and development.

So I take my opportunity to wish all teachers, educators, lecturers, sifus, sensei and other ppl who got teach other people, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !!! Everybody is everyone's teacher. Not sure this phrase correct or not!!! Hahahah!!!!!! Thank you for your guidance and moral supports!!!!

Hahaha.... talking about teachers, it reminded me when I was a hormone raging bastard, I used to fantasize one of my teacher. I tell you all lar... my this teacher, fuyioooohh..... manyak manyak sui one, Lin Zhi Ling, also run far far away find place to hide her face. Hahahahha... !!! To all my adorable seven wives, don't jealous okay. Last time me small small, dunno mah and not yet meet you all yet. Hahhahaa!!!!!! But my this teacher very very cun one and teaches me a lot of things one. Really miss her and thankful for her guidance.

Just now, I just finished watching one Korean movie about a sexy and beautiful teacher titled "Who Slept With Her?" aka "Sexy Teacher". Wah seh, this movie I highly recommended to all my loyal kukujiaoman fans, no bluff one, no syok money back guarantee. Hahahaha.. dun play play.

This movie takes place in a boys high school, where a bunch of male students and teachers are fascinated by a new student teacher at the school. As is expected, they all fight to get her. But when a rumor spreads that she slept with one of the men from the school, a group tries to find out his identity.

Beautiful, sexy Ji-young is placed at an all boys’ high school as student-teacher. Teenage boys in puberty think of her as a sex goddess and fantasize about her. Then from one of the classrooms, Dean of Students sees a silhouette of a couple embracing and hears a woman moaning. He goes to the classroom only to discover a pair of red stilettos. He suspects Ji-young and is resolved to protect the boys from her sexual charms.


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all my beloved teachers !!!

No comments: