Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Awesome Cool Chair

Did I told you all that me and all my seven wives like to visit IKEA one? Fuyioo... pak tor at IKEA very very song one!! Somemore at IKEA, I always dicussed with my wives which bed is the best value and the most comformtable one. You know why? Aiyo.... what to tell meh? Paiseh lar.... Okie lar... tell mah tell lor.... I tell you, IKEA should give me incentive or free vacation to somewhere coz me very time buy thier beds. I got 7 wives, mah 7 beds lor... And you know how active I am during night time...nyek nyek.. So that's why everytime must dicussed with wives which bed need to buy loorrrrrr....... So paham ke tak paham!!!
Ok, back to our topic of the day, I want show you all this video clip. This video is about this chair, I tell you lar... this chair very keng one, mou tak teng!!! IKEA also dun have!! How I know? You stupid or what, I already ask that blardy IKEA many times. They say dun have mah dun have. They say this video I got one is blardy fake one wor.
So to all loyal my kukujiaoman fans, you all decide whether this video on this chair fake or not? Maybe my eyes play magic, I also dunno. You all decide and tell me, ok. If not fake, we sama sama diao IKEA. ENJOY IT.



No comments: