Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blardy MOODY !@#$%^&*()_+ !!!

Niama Ge Cau Hai, Diu NYah Seng, Cibai, Pukimak... really freaking moody!! Really a fucked up day for me!! Dunno what happen, the uncle visit just come like fucking bullet train head on! Wish I know what is making me damn moody and down. Hope people around me understand me when I need them, but seems that people around me distance themselves to avoid my madness mood. WTF!! Expect people to cheer me up but end up I cheering other people. Drowning myself with my own sorrow and bitterness. Like people used to say, fall down for a ladder, the ladder also falls on you. Hahhaa...!!! Today, all kinds of bad chi or karma surround me like sorrow, anger, betrayal, bitterness, grief, dissapointment, anxiety and so on, really really felt like a sharp pain migraine on my head. My head keep pounding non stop like having a disco house in my head. Nah, it will eventually gone and keep my finger crossed, it won't come again. What goes around come around!!! Yeah, Justin, you're totaly right!! Cheers..buddy. Seek forgiveness from my close ones if I offended you guys.

No comments: