Sunday, May 27, 2007

1st Wife Accomplishment

Yawnnnnn.........!! I was about to crash on my bed, suddenly I got message in MSN from my 1st wife from Austin, Texas. It is afternoon now at Austin, I think she just had lunch. Hahhaa... she was happy and joyful coz she accomplishment something in her life. Guess what??!! She just overjoyed, and dunno who to tell her achievement, so she MSN me coz me is the only one left in her MSN list still online. My 1st wife was so proud. Today, she planned to go somewhere, I not sure where, I HAVE NOT VISITED AUSTIN, Hahhahaha.. She got lost and went all the way to Bee Cave, all the way back to Barton and lastly, she went to Downtown before she reach her destination. Good job, laopo!!! For the first time she felt she is independent, and I was about to faint when I heard her statement. Anyway, I was happy for her as her lao gong. Hahahha.. She planned to get a larger luggage so she can fit her shopping stuff in it. I just hope she can carry the luggage back to Malaysia nia. Okies.. back to sleep again... Oyasuminasai to all my wives!!!

No comments: