Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome Back Lunch For My Lao Po!!!

This post should done last Thursday, but I was damn kau lazy!!! Sorry eh, lao po!!! Hehehe... So as you all know that, my 1st wife just came back from Austin, USA after a 3 months stint there. She reached Malaysia on Wednesday, but I did not go and pick her up because her kai ka lo was there to do so!!! Damn, he more faster than me!!! Hahhahaha.. anyway, at her first day of work at Malaysia, my 1st wife was craving for yee mee at SS3, our usual lunch hangout area.

HHTJTM decide to invite other colleagues to join us for lunch. I mah don't want to lose face, I also decide to invite my other wives, but in vain, only second wife decide to tag along. *sob sob* So there were 9 of us going out for lunch. One of the biggest lunch gang, I have go out with. Mana tau when reach our usual lunch hangout area, the restaurant was closed. NMKCCB!!! My wife want to eat yee mee, you closed at that time!!!! Hahahha.... so without wasting time, we went over to the next restaurant across the road. Talking about bad luck!!! No table pulak. What the heck!! We waited for few minutes and decide to cramp in one table. Although, having some difficult time to makan and minum because so cramp but everybody is having a good time, talking cock and do some catching up with each others. Just like one big happy family, the feeling of warmness and closeness is out of this world.

To my 1st wife, welcome back to Malaysia, we all here damn kau miss you, especially me lor..!!! Hehehehehe... for next lunch, we go pak tor, okay? Just you and me!!! Mucksss...

Pang, Joyce, HHTHJM, 2nd wife, Angelynn, 1st wife, WY, Erica and Brian...

Me early early eat finish jor, others still eating...Hehehehe...

1st wife and Angel still bz eating...

Makan, makan, jangan tak makan...

No comments: