Thursday, July 05, 2007

Launching of Black Fury Energy

Yesterday night, I dated Chris out to the Curve for launching of Black Fury Energy. I was entitled to get 6 cans of Black Fury Energy drink for free as I joined the contest. Actually, I was eyeing for 24 iPod Shuffle that they are giving away. After fetching Chris at Kelana Jaya, we head down to BU to have our dinner.

Damn the traffic was fucking terrible for Wednesday night!!! We had our dinner at Vivo, Curve. The food was not good and yummilicous as I expected, as I order Baked Cheese Mushroom Rice and Curry Chicken Rice for Chris. Chris recommended me to try their spaghetti next time. She also insisted me to bring all my lovely seven wives to try out the pancakes restaurant opposite Vivo. Not sure what is the name of the pancakes restaurant!!! I will check out this Friday night after Die Hard 4.0!!! Yippeeee....

After filling up our stomach, we went for the laucnhing of the energy drink. Not much to watch and to be entertain. The emcee, Jiggy sucks to the max with his dry jokes. After I claimed my 6 packs, Chris and I stopped by at the Borders and MPH to get ourselves the monthly dosage of magazines before we go for second round. We had tong shui at KTZ Restaurant, SS2 before balik rumah tidur and sau pei......
Yummilicous garlic bread with mushroom cream soup... Maybe too hungry...
Vivo, American Pizza and Panini...

Boring...

Jiggy, the emcee with his dry jokes...

Launching of Black Fury Energy drink...

Chris's Mango Loh

My Honey Dew Loh, with creamy coconut milk and sago...

6 packs of Black Fury...

Magazines for this month, KLUE... Chris forced me to get KLUE, not sure how informative is it...

p/s: Chris, thanks for accompany me...mucksss..

2 comments:

iluvtina said...

u even remember the emcee's name! he sucks big time!

so how informative is klue to u now huh?!?!?!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Jiggy mah, easy to remember lar..Yup yup, sucks big time!! Lame jokes...

Not yet read KLUE, reading NewMan, many many pretty pics!!! Hehehee...