Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BLOGGER BOOZE - 21st July 2007@9pm

Surprise, surprise!!! Today, I received an invitation from Gallivanter, inviting me to Blogger Booze this coming Saturday!!! Yeah, you heard me right, booze... Not sure is it free flow but like Gallivanter said, booze waits no man!! So let's ramai-ramai help to pimp this event. The event aims is to have all bloggers mingle around and expand their bloggers/ friends network and the most important of to HAVE A GOOD TIME on Saturday night. Should I bring all my seven wives along ar? Or just my secret lover? So anyone interested??

For more details of this event, please check it here.


Map of the location


BLOGGER BOOZE
Modesto’s Hartamas Walk @ Hartamas Shopping Centre, Plaza Damas
Tel: 03-6203 9707
21st July 2007 @ 9pm


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry dear... m having exams this sunday. cant make it on saturday. this time around, go with ur wives first yea! :) muaks.

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Oh no, this is a bad news, dear... But anyhow, good luck in exam, k... muckss...