Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friday Nite Out for Die Hard 4.0


Yesterday evening, another movie outing to watch Die Hard 4.0 a.k.a. Live Free or Die Hard, 4th installment of Die Hard. This time only 6 of us including my second wife and HHTHJM (half heng tai half ji mui) went for this outing. A new colleague, J, who is new in town joined us for this movie, crazy girl that craves for medicine. Must be high at that time. This time we went to GSC, 1Utama for the movie and coincidently, my colleague, YT and his wife also there to watch the movie at the same time. Somemore dare to ask me to go watch him have dinner at Vietname Kitchen!!! No belanja also!!! Hehehe....

Die Hard 4.0 directed by Lens Wiseman and staring our Bruce Willis (hard-to-die John McClane), Timothy Olyphant (the baddie), the cute Justin Long (Matthew Farrel), smoking hot asian babe Maggie Q (Mai Linh, baddie's gf) and the lovely Mary Elizabeth Winstead (John McClane's feisty daugther). Here’s the deal about the movie. A group of mouse-wielding nerds who sick of having their cyber-toil go unnoticed, unknowningly help the baddies to use their web-wizardry to teach America a lesson it’ll never forget. Traffic lights all go green. Television stations kaput. No electricity. Telecommunications network down. Just like Armageddon.. So who will save the day? A technology savvy nerd armed with a PDA and lightning-fast hacking skills? Or a hardened old-skool NYPD cop with a latent disregard for the laws of physics and his own set of rules? Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!!!

I just got to hand it to John McClane. 19 years after his first outing, and the blardy guy still hasn’t lost a thing. In fact, I enjoyed to see a 52 year-old man still kicking the baddies' ass no matter what is the situation and his feisty daugther, Lucy McClane, must be the genes. The destruction of cars, trucks, choppers, planes and highway never failed to amaze me.

It is true, the action is often extreme to the point of ridiculousness. But what the heck and who care, as long John McClane still kick ass. I had a hard on watching the tunnel scene where a car flying crashing toward John and Matt but stopped by 2 other cars beside them and where John McClane thrown himself out of a speeding car which seconds later flies off a ramp into a henchman-packed helicopter!!! Awesome !!!

In that movie, Maggie Q was hot, hot and sizzling hot!! No doubt it!! Her sultry voice is so mesmerzing. Love the scene when she kungfu kick McClane left right before McClane bash and throw her around like a rag doll. So painful to watch my Maggie Q been treated like that!!! But too bad for Maggie, as McClane drives an SUV straight through an entire building and down a lift shaft, in a bid to off Maggie Q's 'ninja chick' baddie. Nooooooooooo............!!!!

After the movie, HHTHJM, my second wife and I bid my others colleague goodbye as they are going to Genting for yam cha at Starbuck, and we proceed to SS2 for dinner. At SS2, we had talking cock session among ourselves before going home. Geezzz... we did really have fun at time!!! Next week for movie outing will be Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix...

Digi taikor with his mah chai...

Jieeee... I want popcorn with caramel...ok??

Harry Potter poster at GSC, 1U...

Oit, you got medicine or not?? J who love medicine.. scary rite..

Pic of the Day: My second wife gave me back my hairy balls, oooppsss... I mean hairy rambutan. Hahahah....

p/s: For all my loyal kukujiaoman fans, later I post Maggie Q pictures. Be patient.... Cheers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kakaka..i like that photo me playing with cc's pony tail..was a great outing.

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Lol.... iyerr.. CC is a pony and she has a tail!!!! Hehehehe...