Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waiseh!!!! BIG NEWS!! Pak Lah Getting Married!!!

Waiseh!!! People tell me also I dun believe!! Newspaper and tv news tell me also I dun believe!! I told them must be all bullshits one, and told them our Pak Lah won't be getting married!!! Hahahaha!!! But it is true, our PM, Pak Lah is getting married or should I say remarried with Jeanne Abdullah. Tell your all the truth lar, actually I already know in advance jor, because Pak Lah personally come my house gimme the invitation card for his wedding. He said me very very important person, his kau meng yan yang, must attending his wedding on 9th June 2007 at Seri Perdana. Pak Lah actually is one of my kukujiaoman fans, and he did email personally for some advise and tips to kau lui!! I'm glad he is my fans and happy for him coz he succeed in getting a new wife.

Congratulations, Pak Lah and Jeanne !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard that Jeanne is actually Pak Lah's older brother's divorcee. That would be sick...

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Har?? Really or not??? Pak Lah so keng ar??!! But love is blind ma..

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm happy for him nonetheless.

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Wahhhh... penyokong Pak Lah..