Friday, June 15, 2007

Hanging Over...


Late last night, I attended my inter-dept appreciate dinner and had a few round of booze... Yeah, has been so long did my taste bud actually touches alcohol!!! A great evening with many rounds of booze, compliment from the managers. Booze and chicks...booze and chicks.. Today I woke up with a slight hangover but still feeling a bit high and hyperactive. I woke up late, think today is freaking Saturday!!!! I let the alarm run wild till Mum banging on my door, shouting at me to wake up for work!! Thanks Mum, paiseh paiseh... The traffic sucks as usual although already 9am. And today is there first time, I was so late to come into company. Should tried this more oftne, hehehehe....

I will post up the photos up later, maybe tonight, unless I'm still sober!! Ciao,..back to work!!!

No comments: