Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MTV Movie Awards 2007 Best Kiss: Will Farrell + Sacha Cohen (Ali G)

Waaaaooooooooooo!!! I just cannot believe it when MTV Movie Awards 2007's Best Kiss award went to Will Ferrell and Sacha Cohen aka Ali G aka Borat from the movie scene of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. But trust me, after watching this video clip from youtube, I know why the fucking hell they did win this award. They freaking deserve it!!!! Hahhahaa!!! I think the boys from Brokeback Mountain will be paiseh and go find hole to cover their head!!! OMG... I felt so ghayish!!! I think Will Ferrel is one heck of a comedian. He didHahhaa!! Hope you all ENJOY IT, I mean be entertain by thier performance. LOL!! Where is all my wives?? I want kiss kiss....


p/s: I think Will Ferrell is one heck of a comedian. I will posting another video of him being a president of United States later. But before that, enjoy this, another great comedy from Will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, ewwww.....
By the way, Will Ferrell is one of the best comedian coming out from SNL. Check out his hilarious classic with Jim Carrey in "Life Guard On Duty", "A night at Roxbury" and many more! Wait, you probably have seen them all haven't you!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Hahhaa..How you I seen them b4. I think I did for "Life Guard On the Duty". But I'm sure that I watch b4 "A Night at Roxbury"!!! Cheers..