Sunday, June 17, 2007

Friday Night Out for Fantastic 4


Last Friday night, HHTHJM, my second wife, me and my other colleagues went to watch Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. The movie was so-so nia, not so fantastic and awesome as the first movie. Maybe in this movie, the characters a bit clumsy with thier superpower. But at least I got to watch my favourite and lovely Jessica Alba. She's hot but not as hot as she was in the first, maybe her hair sucks big time. While I keeping my eyes on Jessica, HHTHJM and my second wife were busy salivating over Chris Evans's buttocks!!! Hahahhaa....!!! I just love the scene where Sue was comforting Reed over his work, where she pressed Reed's head over her boobies!!! I wished I was Reed Richards at that moment. Gosh...Dreamm on!!!

The movie continue from the first movie, where the capture of Dr.Doom, the F4 thought life is back to normal. Reed Richards and Sue Storm were making plans to get married , but were interrupted when the Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd) and Galactus decide to devour the earth. The enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.

After the movie, we had our dinner at Lam Kwai Fong, Curve. The foods really sucks and tasteless but anyhow we had fun chatting and talking cock before we decide to call it an evening.

Silver Surfer in Cineleisure!!

Silver Surfer a.k.a. Norrin Radd rocks!!!

Phewwitt, lengluis posing with Silver Surfer!!!

The Simspsons Family

Blardy lucky Homer!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the silver surfer is pretty cool. And of course, Chris is so hot!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Well...i know you like his buttock only!!!! Dun you??!!!*fainted*..

Belle said...

WTH!!! uu din bring me along! u let me rot at home..
sobs..how could u
woowooo

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Lol..belle...Wait till your exam lar..Today will be last day rite??!! Maybe next week.. we go watch Die Hard 4.0!!! Ok set?? Take care and good luck..!!