Friday, June 01, 2007

Interesting Fact About Woman and Man

So who here can tell me what are the differences between a man and a woman? Who knows? Dunno ar?? Hahhahaa... Lai lai, I tell you all, women mah come from Venus and men come from Mars lar... Like that also dunno. Somemore you ask? Aiyo.. *fainted*, we, men got 2 nuts and a long sausage while women, got 2 pair of papaya and a black hole... Hahahaha.. yeah, a black hole!!! Okay, let me ask you all the last question... Know or dunno? Let me tell you all, my kukujiaoman fans, this blardy real and scientific proven facts!! Dun play play!! I will let the pictures do the talking...

WHY DO WOMEN HAVE TWO HANDS?


AND WHY DO MEN HAVE TWO HANDS?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, like that also can.

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Not true meh?!!