Thursday, June 28, 2007

TRANSFORMER The Movie This Friday

This afternoon, during lunch break, HHTHJM with 2 of my colleagues and I went out to get 12 movie tickets to watch the awesome TRANSFORMERS The Movie for this Friday on 6:30 p.m. at Cineleisure. More than meets the eye..! Keeping my finger cross that I able to leave SkalaBebas before 5:30 p.m., so I won't be stuck in the freaking traffic jam and be late for the movie. Hope this Friday outing with my colleagues which includes my 2nd, 7th wife and HHTHJM will be a blast and awesome time together. Yeaahhhhhh.... damn kau happy...!!!

Earlier this evening, I received an forward email regarding the Autobots and Deceptions characters that will appear in this movie. Not sure how genuine is it, but what the heck and who cares right!!
The Autobots

The Magnificent Optimus Prime

Bumblebee
Jazz

Ironhide
The Decepticons

The Evil Megatron

The Backstabbing Starscream

Frenzy

Blackout

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out !!!

p/s: Who have not watch the trailer for TRANSFORMER the Movie, can watch it here.


2 comments:

Huei said...

AWSOME movie!!!

must watch must watch!!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

You watched already laio??? 100% totally agree with you!! Must watch must watch movie of the year 2007..