Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank God It's Friday


Thank God It's Friday!!! And it is the last Friday for 2007!!! Still having holiday mood bug in me. My last Friday for 2007 was a good one!!! Tremendously good and awesome!!! For lunch, I had lunch buffet at Sun & Surf Cafe at Sunway, partly "subsidize" by my boss for lunch dept aka dept gathering. Better that nothing right!!! The ladies from my dept were anxious to be there since they were craving and targeting for fresh oyster!!! Hahaha... I had around 10 oyster though till they nearly came out crawling from my mouth and asshole!!! That is how full I am after the buffet.




After lunch, boss wanted to treat us J.Co donuts for our banana break. I nearly fainted. The freaking shop was at the other end and we here!!! Damn it!!! Must biatch KC's idea. *fainted* Nevermind, at least I walk walk so I can digest faster!!! Hahahahhaa!!! Too bad I did not touch any of those donuts cause I'm still blardy full!!! Wakakaka....







Okay, here comes the good part. After work, I had a date with Nat at Subang Parade. A new friend. A fine looking mature lady with good sense of humour. Nice to meet and to know you, Nat. Talking about fine looking mature lady, I never dated mature lady before and this is my first time!!! Dating my second wife for the first time felt similar. Nahhh... my second wife is young, hot and wild one!!! Wakaka... we dated for the first time at Wai Sek Kai, SS2. Keng mou!!! Hehehe... ok back to story. We yamcha at Coffee Bean and chat for while before her appointment with her family. She is funny, glamorous and sweet looking lady. Something about her that interest me. Anyway, I glad that we have become friends and finally meet up in person.

After that, I make my way to MPH and get some reading materials before fetching my second wife for dinner. Luckily, she smsed me just in time before reach my home. Make a quick u-turn. Hahaha.. it is a hubby's responsibilities to take care the wife right!!! She was working late and thought we (HHJHTM and me) ditched her. Fetched her and meet up with Hew and HC at Ming Tien for dinner. Had a great laugh with Hew's funny jokes. Really make my last Friday a great one while dating my beloved second wife...


Happy Birthday for all my friends for the month for DECEMBER!!! Nice or not, I took this picture at MPH before I go fetch...

1 comment:

cc said...

haha, yea, wei sek gai. I remember that's the first time we went dinner at. That's the first time I went wei sek gai, I like the place. haha.