Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KKJM!!!

Another great year gone. Another 7 days to Christmas. Sitting pondering what have I achieved so far. Guess nothing much has been done. Guess what? I gain more and more emptiness. No doubt about it. It has been ages since a big hu ha happen in my life. Hoping for the next birthday, to achieve something more meaningful and worthwhile to gain from. Hope my seeds planted will bear fruits of future. May it comes true. Once a boy will be always a boy. Big boy now I believe. Must sang sang seng seng liao (HHTHJM said one) =P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KKJM!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, KKJM. So is ur middle name, SEX?
wahahahaha...

Valerie Chong said...

I missed your bd!! :( Happy belated birthday kkjm, big boy ya, sang sang seng seng la :)

cc said...

happy beepday again.