Monday, December 03, 2007

Meng Kee Char Siew and Clarks Warehouse Sale, Glenmarie and

Last, last, last Friday, yeah I know it is late!!! Wakaka, I asked Prem to tag along to Clarks Warehouse Sales at Glenmarie. So left for lunch early from office, (ular mah somemore Friday afternoon, has the right to do!!! Hahahhaha!!!) Anyway, I decided to try out the famous Meng Kee Char Siew before go the warehouse sales. Apparently Restaurant Meng Kee Char Siew is quite well known place, some endorsed by Ho Chak from 8TV, and many bloggers had already been there. Don't play play!!!

231120071487231120071488
231120071489231120071490

Both of us ordered 2 plate of Char Siew and Roasted Chicken with additional Ipoh bean sprout. The Char Siew is totally out of the world as expected. Different from others. Juicy!!! Succulent with little bit of oily fat. Manyak tasteful!!! BABI panggang punya rasa!!! That's why I love my piggies!!! Others were so-so nia. Overall, the environment is normal, a typical chinese kopitiam style. Only that, the floor of the restaurant was terrible!!! I can skate performing my Peacock dance ala Jon Heder in Blades of Glory!!! Damn freaking oily, nearly slipped!!! Maybe because they roasted the Char Siew indoor. BTW, did I told you about little crocoaches? No, ask Prem.

Anyway, we skipeed the Clarks Warehouse Sales since people mountain people sea!!! We were there before 12 pm and the queue was tremendous freaking long!!! I think I queue for 2 hours also can reach the main gate!!! What to do!!! Not desperate to get a new pairs of shoes!!! So mah go back lor!!!

231120071491231120071492

No comments: