Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Relationship...

j0387516_4zed

Relationship? People say finding love is hard, but I think maintaining a relationship is even harder and requires more efforts. Don't believe ask around. A friend of mine asked me once, why nobody love him. Actually, I was quite shock though. I, myself have not been in a relationship quite long or should i said falling in love lately, did not once have this thought. I mean other than falling in love, there is others kind of love. Love from parents, family and friends around me. I thanked god for what I have but I will work hard to seek more love!!! Kekekeke...


While hanging out my close friends, she told me that she having a difficult time in the love department. People that she liked did not response and people that she not so into were chasing her like mad. Lol!!! My personal opinion, I think this how the world works maybe. Something that we hunger for, we will hardest time to get it. Something that we have beside us, will not cherish properly. We are just human, right? Or god is playing with us or is he testing our sanity? Or he want us to work hard to get the something we really hunger for so that we will cherish it in the future?

Talking about relationship. Mostly, people said that long distance relationship doesn't often work out. I doubt it. I knew some people did have a long distance relationship and still maintaining and managing it quite well. Maybe small group of people and I was lucky to know that people? Hahahaha... I, myself, have not been or tried a long distance relationship before. I'm still a virgin at this. Should I try just for the sake of knowing it? Nah..., I think I should not. Too troublesome!!! Kekeke... I got know from a few friends of mine, they mentioned that long distance relationship will mostly strain the relationship eventually. GF has problem, but BF can't be there for her or either way. Bla bla... phone bills, traveling, commitments, time zone, and the lists go on became an important role in maintaining a long distance relationship. Haizz.. talking crap again in the middle of night!!! Kekekee.. let me share with you a nice story below. Why you love me?...

One day a gal asked:
why do you like me..?
why do you love me..?

HE answered:
I can't tell the reason... but I really like you...

SHE: You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

HE: I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

SHE: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell
her why he loves her but not you!

HE: Ok... Ok!!! Errrmmmss... Because you are beautiful. Because your voice is sweet. Because you are caring. Because you are loving. Because you are thoughtful. Because of your smile. Because of your every movements.

The gal felt very satisfied with his answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the
gal met with an accident and went into coma. HE then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Dear Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...
Now can you talk?
No! Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you...
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile. Becaus e of your every movements that I love you...
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you.

If love needs a reason, like now.
There is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Do love need a reason? NO!

Therefore , I still love you...
And love doesn't need a reason...

"Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart"

LOVE doesn't need a reason... its something you can feel burning inside your heart and waiting to be explode of LOVE... please never ever ask someone why do they love u... LOVE is nature and without LOVE the world is nothing but a piece of crap...

4 comments:

Spit Fire said...

Wah nice story!!! Thanks for sharing ya!!! Keep it up....

Anonymous said...

WELL SAID!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the bday msg. may you find your love one this bday and christmas! muacks...

cc said...

yes, maintaining a relationship is difficult and long distant relationship is not suitable for everyone...