Tuesday, January 15, 2008

YOU SUCK!!!

Hahahhahaa... Fucking hilarous video on Youtube. Youtube is my Life!!! YOU SUCK!!! Yeah, I'm talking to you!!! No, not you!!! You there!!! You fucking bastard there!!! Yes, you there!!! I'm talking to you!!! YOU SUCK, MY WORKING LIFE!!! Hahahhaa....

Your video is gay. So you must also be gay because you made a gay video. And only a gay person would make gay video. Not that is anything wrong been gay, which that is alright with me. NOooooo.....!!! CRAZY SICK BASTARD!!! YOU SUCK!!! Quoted from the video... ENJOY IT...



p/s: Sorry for slow updates on my blog. Did not really blog properly lately. Many things happen around me at once. Did not have much time to stop and ponder awhile. So I taking one step at a time. Something changes, something will not. I'm hoping nothing changes, just want to be the same as I have always been. Don't want to rush anything, just want to take things slowly and steadily. Only a fool rushes... Good night... Time to dozed to my dreamland... kkjm, over and out...

No comments: