Tuesday, January 01, 2008

AEON Jusco, Bukit Tinggi...

At last, I conquered AEON Jusco, Bukit Tinngi. Been there is more appropriate. It is just by the Kesas Highway after the toll. Not as big as Dad brag about it. I think the size of it is similar to Jusco at Tebrau City, Johor. Maybe it is taller compared to it's sister at Johor. Been to Jusco at Tebrau City a few times when I was been assigned to there last 2 years ago. Anyway, Jusco at Bkt Tinggi, has ample of carparks. And the shops located in it has the similar patterns like other Jusco. Open-air and closed carparks. Bandar Bukit Tinggi is a nice place to stay also.

My feat of conquering Jusco there which I can't done it without the help from Princess. I have dragged her along since she been there before. Thanks, CM somemore you want to do some shopping mah!!! Wakakaka.. we had our lunch at Black Canyon Coffee. I had Honey Banana Coffee and I found out coffee and banan don't mix well together. Or they sucks at making it. I dunno. Met Andy and his gf there also. Guess what, last Friday night, they went to CC at Asia Cafe, SS15 without me knowing about it. Not sure whether they don't dare to invite me anymore after the screwing I gave them for FFK me. Or either they just did not thought of inviting me. Who cares!!! I had enough it. Hahaha...!!! Back to shopping, it took us around 6 hours to walk every single shop in Jusco. Nearly broke my ankle coz it. From 12 something till 7 something. That's how ladies keep fit lar..!!! Damn it... more shopping me? Hehehehe... she got 2 pairs of blouse from G2000 by the end of day. Too bad, she did not get her handbag from Elle. I bet you will regret it in the future, CM!!! Hahaha... after shopping, we have BAK KUT TEH before going home. Come to Klang liao, sure must have BAK KUT TEH lah... When in Rome, do as the Romans do, WHEN IN KLANG, we have BAK KUT TEH lor...





No comments: