Monday, January 07, 2008

Mistake...

Please...
Please...
Please...
Give me reason, but don’t give me choice...
Cause I'll just make the same mistake again...
I’m not calling for any help or a second chance...
I'm screaming at the top of my lungs...

p/s: Hear this over MTV during my workout at gym, meaningful words that hit me...

Great news, folks and to all my kukujiaoman fans!!! I hereby announce a new place to bring all your piaomeis and my beloved wives go pak tor!!! BOULEVARD OF DREAMS - A vibrant spot to work, shop and dine. Hahahaha... Let me introduce you, NiuZeXui (NZX) at Ara Damansara!!! I heard there already full with CNY decoration jor!!! Must go must go!!! Hahahah... check out more info
here and here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when u want to bring us the FSL sisters there?

Anonymous said...

when u want to bring us the FSL sisters there?

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

depends on you guys when free lor... i default driver mah... wakakaka