Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Welcome Into My Life... She...

Last Sunday... a new she came into my life. A new she, a long lost she... It was our first time meeting eaching other. We last met since last 3 years when I was still attached to Tiga Bintang. An odd and awkward place to meet each other. She called last Thursday, asking whether I fetch her somewhere on Sunday. I was reluctant at first, but I think my WHS instinct took over. Yeah.. my dick is doing the thinking for my brain again!!! Kekekeke... I need to fetch her from a place I wasn't familiar, or should I say I dunno at all. But I trusted my great sense of direction and observation skills looking at road signs. Keng mou!!! I was lost at moment because I took a wrong turn, but manage to reach the destination once I calmed down.

Anyway, she was girl with ambition to aim high, a good sense of humour and freaking gorgeous body and fair face. Many of my friends commented that she look like Lee Young Ae, the star of Jewel in The Palace, only that she wears spec. Guys lar!!! Somemore who else. There is something about her that kept me attracted to her after so long. But she is one hell difficult to be tackle. I believe I can!!!! Kekekeke.. although I know her quite well and for so long, she seldom share her stuffs with me, keeping it away from me. Not sure why or whether it's too personal to be shared. There is alway a barrier between us. Jeez... no matter how high I need to climb or how far I need to swim, I will break the barrier!!! *kekkekeke... talking crap again!!!

Anyway, we talked and talked in the car, trying to update each other. She cracks some farney jokes. Well.. it is fun and nice to catch up with she. No doubt it. Not sure whether I will see her again or she will call me again. Or she just "used" me temporarily as she needed help. Yeah yeah.. I'm a freaking WHS at that moment. Hey, she needed my help, and I thought, hey why not, since I have seen her after such a long period!!! And yeah, I trying my luck to score with her!!!! *evil grins*!!

Hope she do call me sometimes, as she promised. I'm keeping my fucking fingers crossing!!!! Yeah, she is welcome into my miserable life. A new she to colour my fucking bored life. I know SHE will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur she is ur number wat wife??
good luck to u...
kam pa teh...