Friday, October 12, 2007

Hot Steamy Evening

Tired. Sleepy. Worn out. Still having hard on. Just came back from Damansara. Went out met up with her at IKEA before took something light there. BTW, the hotdog and curry puff were out of this world. Go and try it out. Later watched the Seeker, quite a blardy slow movie, not recommended unless you like Narnia. Teasing, cuddling, snuggling and things go on. She really did leave me no choice after what she did to me last time and just now. She can't take it anymore. Luckily, I was not over my head, if not it will disaster for her. Wakakakaka...

UPDATES ON MY WIVES

It has been ages I talked about my wives. Really do miss them. 1st wife, as you know she has came back to Malaysia. Having great time and relationship with her Kai Ka Lo. Glad to hear about that and she got my consent. GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST TO MY 1ST WIFE!!! Kekekeke...!!!

I MISS MY 2ND WIFE!!! Not sure how is she over there. Currently, at US for almost 2 weeks on assigbment. Will be back after Hari Raya. Really gonna miss her. Not sure does she miss me!!!

WELCOME BACK to MY 3RD WIFE!!! She came back from China as she promised me that she will. She called. I was happy. Gonna meet up with her at Seremban or KL, but not sure yet!!! Can't to see her. Not sure how she has been!!! Prettier?? Fatter?? Skinner?? Fairer??

GAMBATTE to MY FIFTH WIFE, as she started to settling with her new job. BTW, she got new hairstyle making some changes in her life!!! She have my full support on this because she looks more elegant!!! No doubt!!! Hope she happy and enjoyed her current job!!!

HELLO to MY SEVENTH WIFE, the naughtiest and craziest among all my wives. I hear she doing quite well with her current status. No grudge from me. Hope she will be doing fine....

Ok lar.. that's it from me.. need my beauty sleep laio.... GOOD NIGHT, MALAYSIA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Err...sounds like u're having "fun" but dont you think that u should save us the "naughty" details? :P
anyway..i think it's time to update ur 7 wives list. Those that are not "connected" to u anymore, pls dispose, and replace with the new SHEs. hehe..just a suggestion!