Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sales!!! Sales!!! Sales!!!

Sales!!! Sales!!! Sales!!! Let's get our pocket burnt holes and our credit card lok until it melts!!!! Check it out more information from shoppingNsales. This weekend will be a hectic weekend!!! Because of the Sun Motor Hunt 2007 on this Saturday and with these warehouse sales!!! Ohhhh noooooo!!!

Update:
Just came back after work, told Mum, I planning to clear my half day annual leave this Friday afternoon!!! Plan to bring her to all the warehouse below and shop shop shop till drop!!! Mana tau, she gave me so freaking many excuses!!! For example, i just brought new shoes not long ago!!! Why simply waste my annual leave!!! She need to wash toilet every FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!! And last one, the most Sing Ka Lan , SKL one, she need to help the neighbor, to take care some kids on this FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!! MUM, YOU REALLY SKL ME!!! So coincidently, so many things happen on this FRIDAY AFTERNOON meh!!! Hahahhaa!!! I know in the end you want me to spend wisely mah!!! Kekekeke.... ok lar.. when FRIDAY only, I and you sit down yam cha and slowly kau tim it!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no money..:(