Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Restaurant Busy Corner - ClayPot Chicken Rice...

I will keep this post short and sweet. Because I need to catch up on my posting as I have not post for sometimes. Need to blog 3 post before sleeping. GAMBATTE, kkjm!!! I still remember my second wife told me about excessive blogging is consider workaholic!!! Jeezzz... *fainted*... Ok back to our main topic, which is makan!!! No doubt!!!

Dunno when and what occasion already, HHTHJM, Angelynn and myself decide to try out something new which I stumble at kyspeaks.com. Lucky at that time I was able to convince HHTHJM to eat others than fast food. Bravo for myself!!! We dropped by Damansara Jaya, near KDU to try out claypot chicken rice at Restaurant Busy Corner (just beside Blitzone Cybercafe). They offered varieties of claypot rice with some side dishes and soups. Angelynn ordered Black Pepper Steak Claypot Rice, HHTHJM was craving for some Thai Style Claypot Chicken Rice and for myself, I ordered Prawn Claypot Rice. And obviously, mine was the best!!! Wakakaka... no doubt about it, but the rest was enjoyable too and quite yummilicous. The only complaint I have for this place is the their kitchen was living hell dirty when I make a trip to the loo!!! But more dirty more delicious right?? Kekeke... overall the dinner costed around RM43 including drink, quite reasonable. Sure will come back for more and skipping my loo trip no matter what!!!!

Restaurant Busy Corner...

Some of the types of claypot chicken rice been offered...

Three stooges with their tai ka jie aka my second wife... Hehehehe...

Really busy lor.... like their restaurant name stated...

HHTHJM's claypot chicken rice... sizzling hot...

Saw the prawns??? Big or not...!!!! Kekekek...

Eat chicken liao... must have some green vege!!!

Unrelated pic... both siao cha boh with their guai leng ko at 1U after dinner...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dinner was superb! Thanks for stopping me from my KFC craving that nite, coz it was totally worth to try this one! we shd go again!