Friday, October 12, 2007

Farking Wierd Dream

Bang!!! Bang!!! Bang!!! Oit, no working today izzit!!! Dad was knocking loudly on my door. Woke up late today. Normally I don't. Just because of a dream or maybe I'm really darn fucking tired due to yesterday steamy outing... Hastily go downstairs to get my breakfast. Mum was at the backyard dunno do what.

Mum, do you think in this world got ciggies that can prevent AIDS and pregancy one ar?? First thing I do, when I saw Mum. Mum was dumbfuck and said, Oit, early early morning siao liao.. think nonsense!!! Kekeke... Mum must thought I suddenly went retard or what!!! I smiled and told about my fucking wierd dream I just had. I dreamt that my old time buddy, PK, which I did not meet for quite sometimes, shared with me a ciggies believe that can prevent either AIDS or pregancy while hanging out at his house with others kaki. Damn farney, isn't it!!! Duuuiiii!!!! I also hope this ciggies exist also!!! Kekeke.. ok.. take bath and go work lar.. Damn dulan....!!! BTW, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to my kukujiaoman fans!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a weird dream~