Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hot, Steamy and Fun Escapade with SHEs


Oh boy, I not sure WTF have to blogspot because I can't fucking login into it. Thank you, now I can freaking blog. There is something I wanted to get it off my chest since last Thursday. My stories with SHEs...

Last Thursday..., I had a date with her. It has been almost 3 weeks I seen her. Excited and horny!!! Hahahhaa.. since the our last date, she has been daring me to do it. I was ready and pumped up to get it down under with her if she wants though!!! Wakaka... we meet up at the Curve, and she was late because of the traffic jam. When she reached, we quickly looked for a place to have dinner since both of us already freaking hungry. She look stunning with the OL look, white blouse and tight skirt. Smoking and sizzling hot!!! We had dinner cum talking cock and pussy session at Kim Gary. BTW, before I go on, I met Harith Iskandar, at MPH and beautiful Serena C, at Kim Gary. Boy oh boy, Serena C looks stunning in person!!! She also totally agree with me. Serena C sat just behind us only. Ok, let's continue... during dinner, we catched up with each other's life and work. Congrats for her as she seems adapting well with her new job. She mentioned that her new company gonna give her additional allowance to renovate her study room to become home-office. Cool ain't it!!! Hahaha.. maybe in the future I can take AL and accompany her during weekdays and we can....... since nobody in the house...!!! Ish ish, must be my dick is doing thinking!!! After dinner, we over to IKEA, planning to do some window shopping and see anything nice to get for her new office. Walk walk and walk, out of nowhere she wanted to watch movie, and postponed our plan to shop at IKEA to next week. She said she is tired to walk and want to snuggle up at the cinema. My my how naughty and hot is she...!!! Hahahaha... hope she still remember our date to IKEA though!!! We wtched I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry which started 9:50pm. She got us a couple seats. *evil grin* The show was funny and hilarious with some stupid jokes. But I can't take my eyes her and we shared some intimacy moments. After the movie, it is already very very late, so I walked her to her car and bid her goodbye. She kept teasing me the whole evening till the end!! *fainted* Gosh, she better watch out for me!!! Hehehehe..!!! Can't wait for our next date.

Last Friday..., I was working late, was looking for kaki for a quick and nice dinner. She was available but she wanted others to join. But in the end, just two of us to SS2, my favourite place to look for food!!! She with her casual outfits, purple t-shirt and jeans. She looks sweet. We chat and laugh non-stop in the car. Must be the the pre-weekend syndrome!!! Hahahaha... Tickling. Poking. Teasing. I was a bit sad when she told me she is not eating as she got another appointment. Don't ask me with who.. I think you can guess it well!!! Jeez, I thought I will be a freaking boring dinner, but I was wrong. I think the nice ikan bakars seem bring the good jolly mood out of us. We had a quite hefty dinner though. Anyway, we had a good time, she sang in the car following the tunes of Penny Tai. Her hysterica laugh and sweet smile always never fail to bring a smile in face me.

Last Saturday..., she called asking me to date her for lunch. I just woke up and was in foul mood because I hate people disturbing my sleep!!! But her laugh and sunny laughter brought me to my sense. I had a quick chitchat with Mum and light breakfast before I packed my gym stuff and headed out. Drove her from office to Subang for some pan mee. My favourite pan mee of all pan mee!!! Hehehehe... she talks and laughs non-stop in the car. *smile* At least, I'm not in bad mood anymore. We ordered 2 pan mee and she call additional pork soup!!! Yeah, she is a freaking pork lover!!! After filling our appetite, I suggested and forced her to go for a cold chilling cendol to quench our thirst, or mine to be specific as she complained that she already full!!! Hahahaha... We had a lots fun and laughs before I drove back to office, as she also late for her bowling session at SP with her friends....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like someone is having lots of dates..glad u had lots of love..

Anonymous said...

dun worry, promise will date u again very soon... still with OL look yea... awaiting your daring moves then. muaksssss.

love: ur first SHEs

Anonymous said...

err... who is the first SHEs?