Monday, October 29, 2007

Thank You, Laopo !!! Love It !!!

I should blog about post this earlier. But I was damn kau lazy. Anyway, I just want to thanked my 2nd wife for her gift from her business trip to USA. Thank you LAOPO!!! She got me a lighter, a lighter with some shitty comment on it. MY SHITTY ATTITUDE IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. Nice!!! I was curious though, why she get me the lighter. She doesn't mind me smoking in front her? I asked her about that, she told me the lighter was for memorabilia only and not to be used as no gas loaded in it. Jeezz... guess what, Mum also said same to me!!! Girls and women, all are the same. Now the lighter sitting with others memorabilia in the display unit. THANK YOU, LAOPO!!!

Lighter with plastic cover... MY SHITTY ATTITUDE IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

Leng mou??? Nice!!!

1 comment:

cc said...

hehehehe, glad you like it~ smoking is still bad for health! But the lighter is pretty cool. Hehe.