Tuesday, October 09, 2007

That Moment with She...

Monday, another fucking working day. Jeez... I was bored out of my fucking mind. Suddenly, IM sounded, she buzzed. She was also pretty bored. Suggested to go out somemore to ease our mind. She agreed and I waited for her, but in the end, she fucking FFK me!!! I was a bit pissed. I was going alone but decide to call it day.

It was raining outside. The rain cooled my head. Not wanted to go yet since it is freaking rain. She called asking where am I. I told her that I was on the way back. She teased and asking me to accompany her longer as she needed to be there longer. Jeez.. what the heck, it is raining and I wasn't in the mooed to go home yet. I went over to her place since she was alone. Dunno what the fucking she doing there everyday working late. Must be inefficient just like me. Kekekeke...!!! She was there busy doing something. Her smile melts my heart. Her laughter bring a little joy in my fucking boring day. Talked, teased, and laughed together. I was freaking tired waiting for her as I was damn hungry!!! Kept urging her to go back. I think she gave up in the end as I waited and accompanied her quite a long period. Packed. Mine and hers were at different level. I exited first. Before it closed, she smiled and thanked me. That was the moment. The sweetest moment. Her smiles never failed to mesmerize me...

Hahahahaa.... nice or the story??? Talking crap again!!! Ok..gtg... sleeping time.. Good night, Malaysia!!!ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz............

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hmm... who is that?