Monday, October 01, 2007

Fund Raising Dinner By Lions Club

Last Saturday, I tagged along with Dad to some fund raising dinner organized by KL Lions Club. BTW, I was a replacement, last minutes somemore!!! Jeezzz....!!! The dinner was held at SRK Sungai Wei beside the police station. The dinner was so-so, the environment was like typical old chinese restaurant feel. The music was noisy and was blasting away!!! Hehehehe.. lots of uncles, aunties and children!!! No lengluis to wash eyes!!! Jeezz, I did not meet my objective!!! Wakakakaka.... and my table did not win any lucky draw. So lame and bad luck. At my table, my dad and I was the only male, so when all the food came to table, all I handle and gasak!!! No give chance!!!(Just joking, sure got give other ppl to eat also, but I help to clean the plate nia.. wakakak) Go back with stomach full full and big big.

Entrance of the school hall...

Yeah... Smoking in school compound!!!

People mountain, people sea...

Waiting for the food to be serve...

BABI PANGANG!!! One of the main sponsor of this dinner... Keng mou??

Cute little girl sitting the same table... too bad cannot kau because underage!!! Wakakaka...

Nice quote!!!

Another nice quote around the school compound!!!


No comments: