Monday, September 10, 2007

What A Hectic Week!!!

Last week was a freaking hectic and busy week!!! Workload piles up to a mountain, going home after sunsent everyday and long time no go for a movie outing!!! Geez, I think I took another step into today's modern slavery!!! Hahhaha... talking crap again!!! Friday was supposed to be the best day of every week because it is the day before weekend but last Friday, it wasn't for me!!! Fucking workload shitssss!!! Why??? Because I missed out my fifth wife lunch birthday celebration at Subang Parade!!! A bit dissapointed lar, as I was eager to see her but did not make it as I was late for the lunch appointment.

Anyway, I was lucky as my colleague asked me out for lunch as my lucnh gang had left to Subang. Myself, KY and KC decide to Subang to have a good vegetarian lunch as KY is a vegetarian. KY brought us to Organic Vegetarian Fresh Mart and Restaurant at SS18, Subang Jaya. Overall nice and cozy environment, packed with people!!! Met my long lost friend, Francis Chang, there. Nice to see you again, old pal!!!

Last Friday was last day at my current office, as tomorrow I will be sitting in a new office, as we make way for additional production floor. Not sure how is the new office like. But I know the office is big and it is damn far from the car park!!! Geez... additional exercise for me??!!!

It was Friday night, I should be going out having fun, but I was stuck with my shitty workload and conference call. Luckily, I cancel my dinner at home and HHTHJM planned for dinner with Angelynn, Soon and my second wife. What a relief. At least a break from the shitty work!!! Hang myself on the neck also need time to breath lar, if you all know what I mean!!! Angelynn brought us to SS17, PJ to Restaurant How Yekee in the middle of nowhere!!! We had a simple but yummilicous dinner!!! I love my Mongolian Pork Rice. Something like Sweet & Sour Pork, but with little taste of butter. Totally awesome and yummilicous!!!

Packed with people during lunch time...

Leng lui, KC... dunno looking at what...

What you want to eat!!???

Organic Vegetarian Fresh Mart and Restaurant...

My Vegetarian Tom Yam with noodles...

KC's Hakka Lui Char...

Organic fresh mart...

HHTHJM's cubicle still intact...

Most of the cubicles start to sau pei lor...

My cubicle that gonna sau pei later...

Wah, so empty!!! Used to be full with cubicles...

Restaurant How Yekee, SS17 PJ...

My Mongolian Pork Rice... yummilicous!!!

Makan time!!!

No comments: