Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Cried and Feel Good About It...

I came late to work today!!! Yippeee...!!! But what the heck, I came in with a good mood.

Last few days, I was down. Workload piling up like Mount Everest. Emotional stress growing. Moody. News of little Nurin Jazlin, our fucked up judiciary system and the murder of 2 ladies from Kepong ain't help though. Yesterday, my colleagues and I talk about how to handle stress during workday. Some said that they have this "BALL" where they can squeeze and play with. KC said she will cry to release the stress. It sound quite ridiculous a bit. I was laughing my ass of at her.

After whacking up the whole yummilicous roasted duck, for Mooncake Festival dinner, it did not help much, but it did bring back a smile on my blardy face. Anyway, woke up early as I went to bed early with my brain malfunction, I decide to finish up watching last epsidoe of My Boss, My Hero, the japanese series. Guess what, I cried watching the freaking show!!! And I felt better... Crazy or not!!! Felt a bit fucking sissy also... Wakaka... The series was awesome because it brings back my memories during my school days... Jeezz.... I think now I should cry more often when I'm down with uncle visit!!!!

So my advice to all my kukujiaoman fans who are feeling down and emo. PLEASE TRY TO CRY MORE OFTEN!!! No fucking bluff one!!! Hahahahah... btw, ENJOY this song also.. I FELL GOOD.... and thank you, KC for teaching me something new!!! Mucksss....


2 comments:

Rae said...

When I'm down I sleep... then I feel better once wake up. That's why I'm like a pig (^@^)

Try la.. try...

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Sleep ar?? Canot lar.. later I become fatter and fatter.. then mum will nag nag and nag..!!! Wakaaka!!!