Friday, September 28, 2007

Bowling Session With Colleagues...

For last 3 months, we had counterpart, SJ from Austin visitng us on work purposes. We had a small outing to Sunway for bowling and steamboat. Bowling was fun but painful because on the next day, my whole arm and hand are aching like hell. Wakaka.. we had 3 rounds. I start to get my groove during the third game. Jeezz.. me so slow and useless!!!! Wakaka... my team did not win but we do had lots of fun.

After bowling session, we head out for dinner opposite Sunway Pyramid for steamboat introduced by KC, Chong Qing Steamboat Buffet. KC highly recommended because of it's spicy Mah Lak soup from Taiwan and their herbal soup. I find the Mah Lak soup so so nia because too oily... The oily was damn kau thick. Maybe it is like that one.. Dunno lar.. anyway, the environment was great, fully air-conditioned (but still sweating profusely...wakkakaka..!!!), quite a lot of variety of food to chose from and lastly, they do have 6 type of yummilicous ice-cream to sapu.. Yaya.. I'm a sucker for ice-cream. Dun jealous!!! I had 3 bowls of ice-cream before I stopped forcing food into my mouth!!! Wakaka... We have great talking cock session and enjoyed ourselves. During dinner, KC and I had war of words between us, having fun teasing each other. KC, YOU BETTER BEWARE of the CONSEQUENCE!!! REVENGE IS SWEET!!! Wakakaka...

We are also gonna have a BBQ session to bid SJ farewell. Yahoooooo..... Yiiippeeee......!!! Let's burn some MEAT!!!

VK busy choosing his lucky "ball"!!!

Everybody checking out VK's ass...

Hahahhaa.... longkang!!!

Sally, our tai ga jie, look so borrriiiinnnggg!!! Yawn!!!

Some malfunction on the lane... Please service!!!

FOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!! Damn hungry after the game...

Yummilicous ice-cream!!! 6 flavors!!!

Jeezz.... foood againn...

Fooddddddddd.....

Chong Qing Steam Buffet Restaurant...

Yiippeee... the Mah Lak and herbal soup start to boil!!!

Look at the table... so clean and tidy...

Okay... let's dump all the food inside the pot!!!

Talking cock session while waiting...

Look at the table again after makan session, freaking messy and dirty!!!


No comments: